Begonia 'Non Stop F1 Pink' | 13cm Pot
A stunning hybrid variety, perfect for hanging baskets
Noted for their long-flowering periods, this Begonia variety will grace your garden with pink double blooms and compact, dark green foliage. The undulated margins of the leaves pair well with the ruffled flowers, so you will enjoy unique textures and shapes that will look beautiful in a hanging basket. A hybrid plant, this Begonia will produce blooms that are much brighter than those of other varieties.
- Supplied As: 13cm pot
- Flowering Period: June to September
- Season Of Interest: Summer
- Habit: Bush
- Preferred Location: Sun or part shade
- Eventual Height & Spread: 40cm (16"), 40cm (16")
- Nursery Fresh
- Long-Lasting Flowers
- Perfect for Hanging Baskets
- Easy to Grow
- Unrivalled Colour
Lovingly grown by our trusted nursery in England, each bedding plant will be grown in perfect conditions to allow them to develop beautiful flowers and foliage. Once ready, they will be dispatched directly to your door.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, your bedding plants will be delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will keep your plants safe and secure on their journey to your home.
- Watering: Before planting your bedding plants, it is important to provide them with a generous watering. This can be done by letting the roots of each plant submerge in a bucket of water. Once all air bubbles have escaped, allow each plant to drain. If you are planting your bedding plants in a hanging basket, you will need to water them more frequently (ideally once a day).
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Feed: To really flourish, your bedding plants should have adequate feed. You can either add a slow release fertilizer to their compost, or mix feed into their watering on a weekly basis.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flowering Month||June, July, August, September|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||13cm Pot|