These tall, rounded Ambler planters are a distinctly modern addition to any garden. With their smooth, contemporary lines and gently rounded openings these planters are perfect for complementing round topiary or contrasting against the thin lines of reeds and grasses. Polystone planters are a great alternative to genuine stone as they keep the look and strength of stone without the cumbersome weight. This durable material is made by combining resin with powdered stone and results in planters which are less likely to chip or fracture as there are no natural fault lines – a result of the casting process. These eye-catching planters look just like the real thing, mimicking the regal sense of style that stone planters bring to an outside space.
- Set of two - In two different sizes, this set is perfect for making an interesting tiered feature, or can be split up and used around the garden
- Contemporary design - The clean, smooth curves of this planter are perfect to complement your garden blooms, and is a great alternative to traditional, angular planters
- Durable construction - Cast in polystone, these planters are less likely to chip or fracture
- Lightweight - Weighing significantly less than genuine stone, polystone planters can be easily moved around your home or garden
- Comes with drainage hole and bung - Ensure your plants stay properly drained and do not become water logged with the inbuilt drain. Use the bung whenever your plants need a more thorough watering
- Mimics real stone - These cleverly designed planters look just like real stone, bringing a sophisticated feel to your garden
- Height 51cm (1ft 8in) x Diameter 29cm (11½in)
- Weight: 6.5kg
- Height 37cm (14½in) x Diameter 20cm (8in)
- Weight: 3.5kg
These hardwearing planters come with a pre-drilled drainage holes so you can set up your planters right away without any extra work. Bungs are also supplied, giving you complete control over how much (or how little) you want to drain your plants. Made from polystone, these planters are a fantastic, durable and lightweight alternative to real stone pots.