Brunnera 'Jack Frost' | 2L Pot
Heart-shaped, silver leaves, adorned by delicate green veins
Brunnera 'Jack Frost' comprises of a herbaceous perennial forming rosettes of heart-shaped leaves, that display a eye-catching silver finish. Adorning these leaves is their subtle green veins, which is offset beautifully against this plant's metallic illusion. A compact plant, this variety will establish attractive ground cover, and in springtime, will bear spikes of small purple flowers.
- Flowering Period: Spring
- Soil and Sun Exposure: Any soil receiving full sun or partial shade
- Eventual Height and Spread: (Up to) 0.5 metres, 1 metres
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 2 litres
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Silver, Heart-Shaped Leaves
- Subtle Green Viens
- Small Purple Flowers
- Environmentally-Conscious Packaging
Planting TipPlant as elegant ground cover within an informal garden...
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Common Name||Siberian Bugloss|
|Location||Perennial Ground Cover Plants, Perennial Plants For Shade|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||2L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Ground Cover||Suited for Ground Cover|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|