This heavy duty masonry barbecue from Buschbeck is perfect for cooking outdoors, or for simply keeping warm in your garden. Featuring a useful storage compartment which can be used for additional fuel or simply barbecue accessories.
- Can burn either charcoal or firewood - perfect for cooking or for simply keeping warm outside
- Double skinned construction helps to keep heat where it is needed
- 3 adjustable cooking heights to help ensure your food is cooked to perfection
- Stainless steel insert helps to protect the inside of the barbecue and makes it easier to clean
- Heavy duty chrome grill is long lasting and hard-wearing, and large enough to cater for bigger parties
- Durable materials and high quality construction mean that this barbecue will last for years to come
- Fuel storage area underneath mantlepiece
- Maintenance free and easy to clean
This barbecue has a white granite and terracotta structure with stainless steel components, and is extremely sturdy and durable. Its double skinned construction helps to keep heat where it is needed, and allows you to burn either charcoal or firewood. This means you can cook a delicious meal on the chrome plated grill using charcoal, and then switch to logs or firewood to keep warm outside after dinner. A gas insert is available as an optional extra above if you would prefer to cook using gas. Its three adjustable cooking heights allow you to cook your meal to perfection. This barbecue requires no maintenance, and thanks to its polished surface and stainless steel components, is easy to clean.
Height 2.03m (6ft 8in) x Width 1.10m (3ft 7in) x Depth 65cm (2ft 1½in)