Buxus Topiary Ball
30-40cm Premium Buxus Topiary Ball | 10L Pot
We have scoured the Buxus nurseries of Europe to find you THE best quality plants we can find. This really is premium Buxus. You can tell just how healthy the plant is from the vibrancy of the lush green foliage and the care and attention can be seen in the expert clipping.
Our nursery are the foremost authorities on Buxus growing in Europe and experiment with hundreds of varieties in an effort to find the most suitable for you garden with high tolerance and disease resistance.
- Arrives in: 10L Pot
- Diameter of Ball: 30-40cm
- Foliage Colour: Glossy Green
- Flower Colour: Yellow, green in spring
- Flowering Period: Spring
- Approx. Untrimmed Growth Height x Spread: 460cm x 300cm
- Tolerance: Frost tolerant, fairly drought tolerant once established
- Growing Habit: Bushy
- Hardiness: Fully hardy
- Exposure: Exposed, sheltered
- Rate of Growth: Slow
- Scented: No
- Wildlife friendly - attracts bees and other pollinating insects, provides shelter for birds
- Light Requirements: Partial Shade, Full Shade
- Soil Requirements: Any soil type
- Moisture: Moist, well-drained, moderately fertile
The classic evergreen topiary box ball is perfect for adding an ornate touch to your garden. They work perfectly in either containers or borders and are a great addition to any door way or path. Boxwood forms a dense plant with its small, round green leaves and is easy to grow in most soils. Plants can easily be kept tidy and shaped by regular clipping during the growing season.
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|