- Each burner has a heat output of 3.2kW (10,920 BTU)
- Grill: 64cm x 49cm (3136cm²) (2ft 1¼in x 1ft 7¼in)
- Warming rack: 62cm x 15cm (930cm²) (2ft ½in x 6in)
- Assembled dimensions: Height 1.1m (3ft 7¼in) x Width 1.48m (4ft 10¼in) x Depth 59cm (1ft 11¼in)
- Height with lid up: 1.54m (5ft ½in)
- 3 burners allow you to prepare a feast quickly and conveniently
- "Push and turn" piezo ignition for each burner makes it easy to get your barbecue started
- Side burner allows you to prepare sauces, and comes with a lid so it can also be used as an extra surface
- Double skinned dome lid stops precious heat from escaping, ensuring your food is cooked to perfection
- Grade 304 stainless steel burners are tough, long lasting, and easy to clean
- Powder coated steel construction will last for years to come
- U-shaped cooking grids trap the heat, ensuring quick and even heat up
- Handy storage cabinets have double skinned steel doors with magnetic push release
- Thermometer in lid so that you know exactly what temperature your food is
- Rustproof stainless steel side panels are extremely durable
- 2 large rubberised wheels and 2 castor wheels for easy portability
- Compact folding hood design so that the barbecue can sit flush against a wall to save space
- Grill and removable drip tray are coated in matt vitreous enamel for easy cleaning
- When cleaning inside of barbecue, there are no sharp edges that may cut hands
- Warming rack is ideal for garlic bread, veg, or for keeping cooked meat warm a little longer
Capture the spirit of summer with Cadac - the top name in barbecues since 1951. Cadac have a well established reputation as traditional, reliable manufacturers of outdoor grills. Their brand has become inextricably linked with the South African braai - an outdoor cooking tradition that is a proud and prominent part of that country's heritage. Have all your friends over and experience the braai lifestyle in your own back garden with Cadac.
|Advantages of gas barbecues|
Gas barbecues are much easier and quicker to heat up than charcoal, and less hassle to clean out afterwards. A gas barbecue can be ready to use instantly, whereas a charcoal barbecue can take a little longer before they are ready for use.
Easier to clean
When you've finished using your gas barbecue, simply turn up the heat for a few minutes to burn off any residual juices, and then clean with a wire brush - less mess and fuss.
Easier to control temperature
The heat of a gas barbecue will remain steady and constant, and can be easily adjusted with the turn of a dial. This makes it much easier to ensure that your food is cooked evenly, and is a better option for the chef who needs to multitask: your food doesn't need nearly so much attention or careful timing.
Cheaper to run
Although gas barbecues sometimes have a higher initial price than charcoal models, gas is usually a much cheaper fuel. If you're serious about barbecuing, this is the right investment for you.
|This Cadac barbecue is both robust and easy to use. There is a handy thermometer in the lid, and each of the durable stainless steel burners is equipped with piezo ignition, making it easy to ensure that your food is cooked to perfection. For added convenience, it features a side table and a side burner which doubles as a shelf. Its double skinned dome and cabinet doors keep your food warm - its sturdy construction is designed to retain heat, and to last for years to come.|
Please note: product requires minimal self assembly.
|The two rubberised wheels and two castor wheels make the barbecue easy to transport, and the folding hood means that it can be placed flush against a wall, allowing you to make the most of your available space. |
|The Meridian features drainage channels flowing to a drip cup which can be quickly and conveniently emptied once your barbecue has cooled down. The smooth, robust walls of the fire box are porcelain enamelled, making it much easier to clean when compared to many other barbecues. When cleaning the inside of the barbecue, there are no sharp edges that may cut hands. Once the drip cup has been emptied, the entire barbecue can be easily and safely cleaned using oven cleaner or detergent and water, eliminating unsightly and unhygienic residue build-up. |