Campanula 'Blue Moon' | 2L Pot
Shimmery blue flowers, perfect for ornamenting banks and slopes
Campanula 'Blue Moon' sports shimmery, lilac-blue flowers, that accompany a compact mound of deciduous foliage. With open, bell-shaped flowers, this campanula is perfect for gracing banks and slopes with pretty shapes and movement. Blue Moon is a low maintenance plant, so will make a good choice for the less experienced gardener.
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Soil and Sun Exposure: Moist, well-drained soil, with full sun or part shade
- Eventual Height and Spread: 20cm (8"), 30cm (12")
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 2Ls
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Shimmery Blue Flowers
- Perfect for Underplanting
- Easy to Grow
- Sustainable Packaging
Planting TipPlant beneath cooler-hued rose varieties for a sophisticated display...
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Evergreen|
|Location||Perennial Ground Cover Plants, Perennial Plants For Baskets|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Eventual Height||Under 0.3m|
|Supplied As||2L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Ground Cover||Suited for Ground Cover|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|