Campanula glomerata 'Superba' | 10.5cm Pot
A bee-friendly Campanula sporting clusters of violet flowers
Commonly known as the clustered bell flower, Campanula glomerata 'Superba' will develop clusters of starry violet flowers, that will look beautiful accompanying other tall perennials such as Delphiniums or Foxgloves. Present all summer long, each flower boasts a striking stellate shape, which is offset by their softer oblong leaves. 'Superba' has been granted the Royal Horticultural Society's 'Perfect for Pollinators' logo, assuring you that your garden will attract and nurture beneficial wildlife.
Cut back after flowering to enjoy further blooms..
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Soil and Sun Exposure: Moist, well-drained soil with full sun or
- part shade
- Eventual Height and Spread: (Up to) 50cm (20"), 100cm (36")
- Special Advice: Cut back after flowering to enjoy a second flush
- Arrives As: 10.5cm Pot
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Evergreen|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||10.5cm Pot|
|Sale Type||3 for 2 - 10.5cm Bedding/Perennial|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|