Campanula 'Takion White' | 3L Pot
An elegant campanula, gracing your garden with pretty white blooms, year after year
Notable for its upward and outward facing flowers; considered unusual for a bellflower, 'Takion White' will grace your garden with beautiful shapes and elegant white petals, year after year. This variety additionally benefits from a neat growing habit, and an easy to grow nature, making it an ideal perennial for the less experienced gardener.
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Preferred Location; Well-drained soil, full sun or partial shade
- Height and Spread: 15cm (6"), 30cm (12")
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 3L Pot
Fresh from the Nursery
Easy to Grow
Elegant White Flowers
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Evergreen|
|Location||Perennial Ground Cover Plants, Perennial Plants For Baskets|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Eventual Height||Under 0.3m|
|Supplied As||3L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|