Canna 'Canova Mango' | 2L Pot
A radiant Lily variety flowering from March to the first frost
A favourite amongst many gardeners, this Canna Lily will bear dusky pink flowers, which are borne from a bed of lush dark green foliage. Relishing moist soils, this Lily is a fitting addition to a bog garden, however it will also make the perfect accent to a sunny border. These beautiful flowers will be present from March into autumn, so this plant will become a consistant focal point in your garden.
- Flowering Period: Spring to autumn
- Preferred Location: Moist soil receiving full sun
- Height and Spread: (Up to) 1.2m, 0.6m
- Hardiness Hardy
- Pot Size: 13cm
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Cold Weather Hardy
- Long Flowering Period
- Easy to Grow
- Sustainable Packaging
Lovingly grown by our trusted nursery in England, each bedding plant will be grown in perfect conditions to allow them to develop beautiful flowers and foliage. Once ready, they will be dispatched directly to your door.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, your bedding plants will be delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will keep your plants safe and secure on their journey to your home.
- Watering: Before planting your bedding plants, it is important to provide them with a generous watering. This can be done by letting the roots of each plant submerge in a bucket of water. Once all air bubbles have escaped, allow each plant to drain. If you are planting your bedding plants in a hanging basket, you will need to water them more frequently (ideally once a day).
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Feed: To really flourish, your bedding plants should have adequate feed. You can either add a slow release fertilizer to their compost, or mix feed into their watering on a weekly basis.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flowering Month||March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||2L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|