FSC Redwood Deluxe Lounger Set with Angled Tray Table by Charles Taylor™
This delightful deluxe lounger set is perfectly designed for relaxation in the garden. These seats come with their own footstools for increased leisure. The set also features an angled table tray that is designed to fit over the arms of the chairs, connecting them and making an ideal surface for drinks, snacks, and your favourite book. Made from Scandinavian redwood, the set is coated in an oil based preservative to keep it protected from the elements. It’s also constructed with galvanised zinc bolts that are rustproof, and provide excellent rigidity, ensuring that your lounger will last. Handmade in the Staffordshire Moorlands from sustainably sourced timber, this deluxe lounger set has been created by expert craftsmen using traditional woodworking techniques. With its classic design and rustic appeal, this furniture is perfect for any garden or patio. Kick back, relax, and enjoy your outdoor space.
- White-glove delivery service - Charles Taylor’s delivery drivers carefully assemble your furniture to your complete satisfaction
- Manufactured in the heartland of England - handcrafted in the Staffordshire Moorlands
- Sustainably sourced materials - the Scandinavian redwood used comes from ethically managed sustainable sources
- Pre-treated with oil-based preservative - for resisting the elements and long term durability
- Built to last - galvanised zinc bolts and oil-based preservative have been used for long term durability
- Height: 98cm (38.5in)
- Width: 160cm (5ft 2in)
- Depth: 90cm (35.5in)
About Charles Taylor
Based in the heart of the Staffordshire Moorlands, Charles Taylor uses traditional techniques to create carefully handcrafted features for your garden. Working to an ethos of quality service and satisfaction, each piece is inspected by expert in-house craftsmen, ensuring that these products are of the highest standard. With their white-glove service, you can rest assured that your item will be delivered with the utmost care, placed in your garden and assembled on site for your convenience. Using only sustainably sourced timber, this range of planters, dining sets, and garden accessories combines traditional appeal with thoughtful design to showcase the best of British manufacturing.