Citrus Drip Feeders
All plants require a constant, balanced diet of nutrients to thrive, but they can be all too easy to over or underfeed. With a drip feeder, simply snip off the cap and invert it in the soil to supply your plants with gradual, continuous nourishment, and ensure healthy growth with no hassle.
- Specially formulated feeder for citrus plants – each feeder contains a balanced formula of the ideal nutrients for your particular species of plant and supplies it with just the right dose
- No danger of under or overdosing – ensures your citrus plants are provided with optimal nourishment so you need not worry about them
- Provides over 2 weeks’ worth of nutrients - each feeder can comfortably feed 5 plants for 15 days
- Easy to replace – once the liquid is gone, simply remove the feeder and substitute with a new one
- Comes ready to use – no mixing, no mess
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
The citrus drip feeder provides an innovative, convenient form of fertilization suitable for all types of pot grown citrus plants, such as oranges, lemons and limes, whether they are indoors or outdoors. Regular use bolsters the natural defences of plants, as well as guaranteeing lush, flourishing growth and abundant fruiting to allow you to get the most out of your citrus plant all summer long.
Individual drip feeder volume: 32ml
Number of drip feeders in pack: 5