Clear Control 25 Pond Pressure Filter with 9 Watt Uv-c Light
Designed for large ponds and waterfalls, the Clear Control 25 Pressure Filter is the basis for the biological balance within your garden pond and is able to handle higher levels of water pressure, making this pressure filter great for bigger ponds and higher waterfalls.
Supplied with everything you need, you can easily maintain your pond and keep your water clean, healthy and clear. Velda’s Clear Control 25 Pressure Filter is supplied with lava stone, high active filter carbon and Japanese matting to help make easy work of dirt particles and bacteria.
With two ports to fit either an extra UVC or Heater, you can increase the UV capacity if needed or raise the temperature of the pond with an effective pond heater.
- Contents: 25 Watt
- Suitable for: Ponds up to 10.000 litres of water
- Stops Bacterial growth
- Can be used to create a waterfall, drain a pond, or to add medication to the water.
FunctionsVelda’s Clear Control 25 features 7 different functions for various needs, enabling you to adjust the flow direction of the water coming through the pressurized filter:
1. Back Wash – This position is used to wash away the dirt under the grate which can be necessary if coarse particles of dirt have accumulated under the grate.
2. Do not use for ponds.
3. Pond Drain – This position is used to empty the pond should the need arise.
4. Filtration – The water flows through the preliminary compartment to the bottom of the grate and through the filter materials to the outflow. (Normal Setting)
5. Stop – The filter does not allow water to pass through. This position is used when you need to clean the pump.
6. Bypass – This is used for medication. In this case the water does not flow through the filter material so that the medicine stays in the water rather than getting filtered out.
7. Winter – In this position the valve mechanism will be released from pressure when the filter is not in use. This position is used for storing the filter (for example, in the Winter)
The Clear Control 25 Pressure Filter also includes a “Dirt Indicator” which indicates the extent of contamination / pollution inside the filter by using a traffic light system. (Green: no pollution & optimum flow rate, Orange: Pollution is increasing and the flow rate is limited, Red: Heavy Pollution and impeded flow rate.