Clematis 'Vienetta' | 2.5L Pot
A versatile Clematis producing unique white, purple, and green flowers
Arguably one of the most unique varieties of Clematis around, 'Vienetta' will produce an abundance of white, purple, and green rosettes. Layers of small, purple petals unfurl above a bed of pale-green sepals, with these lighter and darker shades forming an eye-catching contrast. This variety will happily grow in a container; making it a versatile climber suited to a variety of gardens. Free-flowering, this Clematis will produce an astonishing display when planted within close proximity to a Passion Flower.
- Flowering Period: June - September
- Pruning Group: 1
- Flower Colour
- Scented: No
- Suitable For Shade: No
- Features: Abundant flowers, semi-evergreen
- Supplied As: 2.5L Pot
- Height on Arrival: 0.9m (3ft)
- Growth Rate: Slow (1st Year) Moderate (2nd)
- Eventual Height & Spread: 3m x 2m (10 x 6.5ft)
Your climbing plant will be sent directly from our trusted grower, based in the heart of England. This means that you’ll receive a nursery fresh plant which was on the growing table one day and at your door the next. Our specialist nursery has spent decades perfecting the art of watering, feeding, and pruning climbing plants and will do so until hours before they are packed.
Your climbing plant will be expertly packaged into a specially designed, extra thick cardboard box, which will hold it securely in place. It will then be delivered via a delicate courier network to prevent any chance of damage in transit.
- Hardiness: Clematis plants can be found growing throughout temperate regions, so are well accustomed to the UK’s climate.
- Position: Clematis prefer full sun but will suffice in partial shade. Evergreen varieties need shelter and herbaceous varieties need sunny spots.
- Soil: Soil types can be an unwelcome confusion as many plants will adapt to their conditions. Nonetheless, less than ideal conditions will certainly limit your plant’s growth. Waterlogged soils will starve it of oxygen, which plays a key role in photosynthesis; causing its roots to rot and creating an optimal environment for disease.
- Pots: Choose a pot that is around 50cm deep and be sure to apply mulch. When the weather warms up, make sure that you water your clematis regularly.
- Hardiness: The climbing plants we stock will are well accustomed to colder environments, so they are perfectly suited to the UK’s weather.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Evergreen|
|Features||Evergreen Clematis, Evergreen Climbing Plants, Repeat Flowering Clematis, Summer Flowering Plants|
|Flower Colour||Green, Purple, White|
|Flowering Month||June, July, August, September|
|Pruning Group||Group 1 Clematis|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Annual Rate Of Growth||0.5m|
|Supplied As||2.5L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|