Coreopsis 'Early Sunrise' | 13m Pot
A long-flowering Coreopsis presenting beautiful golden tones
A beautiful perennial for sunny flower beds, Coreopsis 'Early Sunrise' will form generous rosettes of fringed yellow petals. Paired with muted green, palmate leaves, these undulated flowers will add pretty shapes and bring a mixture of warm and cool shades to a container. 'Early Sunrise' flowers through both spring and summer, so will consist of one of the first and last flowers to bloom in your garden.
- Flowering Period: Spring and summer
- Preferred Location: Full sun
- Height and Spread: (Up to) 0.5m, 0.5m
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Arrives As: 13cm pot
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|