Coreopsis 'Golden Sphere' | 3L Pot
Yellow-orange circular blooms, wonderful for sunny borders and vases
Flowering abundantly from early summer to autumn, 'Golden Sphere' will produce circular clusters of sunny yellow blossoms, that somewhat resemble a pom-pom. Paired with this perennial's lush foliage, 'Golden Sphere' is perfect for adding blocks of warm colour to borders and containers. However, for maximum impact, we encourage you to plant in generous swathes. This perennial has been grown by our trusted growers, based in the West Midlands. Once ordered, they will be picked and carefully packaged into secure, environmentally friendly packaging.
- Flowering Period: Early summer to autumn
- Soil and Sun Exposure: Well-drained soils, with full sun or part shade
- Eventual Height & Spread: (Up to) 0.6 metres, 0.6 metres
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 3 litres
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Yellow-Orange Blossoms
- Perfect for Vases
- Drought Tolerant
- Sustainable Packaging
Planting TipCut flowers and add to a vase for a beautiful indoor display.
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||3L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|