Coreopsis 'Sizzle & Spice Crazy Cayenne' | 13cm Pot
A domed perennial forming a blanket of fiery red flowers
This beautiful Coreopsis will sport deep red, stellate-shaped blooms throughout summer, and delicate green foliage for most of the year. With a round and uniform habit, this perennial is ideal for filling the emptier areas of your garden with warm-hued floral interest, and will work well in a container. 'Crazy Cayenne' is a non-fussy, easy to grow perennial, so is a fitting choice for the beginner gardener.
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Preferred Location: Any soil receiving full sun
- Height and Spread: (Up to) 45cm, 65cm
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 13cm
- Fresh from the Nursery Our perennials and alpines are dispatched directly from expert growers, based within Southern England. There is no sitting around in garden centers or fulfillment centres, so you rest assured that your plant will arrive fresh, healthy and in perfect condition.
- Easy to Grow
- Drought Tolerant
- Easy to Grow
- Sustainable Packaging
Planting TipPlant towards the front of borders with other colourful perennials...
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
Please note: where your plant is supplied with a pot, your plant's 'Height on Arrival' includes the pot
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
Primrose is the place to be to Discover Everything Garden.
We were created in 2003 to become the UK's largest online-only garden centre. Thousands of plants, planters, awnings, garden furniture sets, water features and more line our digital shelves, and we're ready to fill your garden with comfort, quality, colour and style.
If you'd like to find out more, check out our 'About Us' page.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from the moment it arrives, but if you aren't you have the right to return it within 14 days. Just head to our Returns Page, send us an email, receive a returns number and fire your product back to us.
We'll refund the full cost as well as standard delivery.
Highlands and Islands
We calculate delivery costs at checkout based on your entered postcode, so you'll know at that stage if your chosen product can be sent to you. If you have any queries, please head to Contact Us and send over a form, or visit our Help Centre.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Special Offers||20% off Perennials|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|