Cottage Garden Geranuim Collection | 15 Plug Plants
Bring the feel of a British country garden to your flowerbeds with this wonderful geranium collection. Offsetting bright and faded pinks with vibrant purple and white tones, this combination of varieties adds an impressive mix of colours and shapes into your garden. The light pink of the 'prescision' creates a foundation block of colour that is broken up with spots of lilac and purple from the variegated petals of the 'Fantasia' and the 'supreme', which ends up creating a stunning display of colours and textures that takes full advantage of the geraniums signature shape and uniformity.
- Varieties Included: Geranium Zonal 'Fantasia Light Pink Splash' / Geranium Ivy 'Precision Light Pink' / Geranium Ivy 'Supreme Burgundy White'
- Flowering Period: June - September
- Position: Full Sun
- Mix of Habits
- Nursery Fresh
- Low Maintenance
- Drought Tolerant
Lovingly grown by our trusted nursery in England, each bedding plant will be grown in perfect conditions to allow them to develop beautiful flowers and foliage. Once ready, they will be dispatched directly to your door.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, your bedding plants will be delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will keep your plants safe and secure on their journey to your home.
- Watering: Before planting your bedding plants, it is important to provide them with a generous watering. This can be done by letting the roots of each plant submerge in a bucket of water. Once all air bubbles have escaped, allow each plant to drain. If you are planting your bedding plants in a hanging basket, you will need to water them more frequently (ideally once a day).
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Feed: To really flourish, your bedding plants should have adequate feed. You can either add a slow release fertilizer to their compost, or mix feed into their watering on a weekly basis.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flower Colour||Pink, Purple, White|
|Flowering Month||June, July, August, September|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||5cm Plug|
|Supplied As||Plug Plant|