Dahlia Dahlietta 'Surprise Cindy' | Pack of 5 Premium Plug Plants
The gorgeous contrast between the red and yellow makes this one of our favourite Dahlias
These high contrast Dahlia's offer a striking display for either a bed or container with their vibrant blooms providing interest throughout the summer months. The striking red adds bold colour whilst framing the delicate yellow petals of the centre. Plant them around a border to provide interest throughout the summer.
- Supplied As: 5 Premium Plug Plants
- Flowering Period: June - September
- Season Of Interest: Summer
- Habit: Bush
- Preferred Location: Sun/Part Shade
- Eventual Height & Spread: 20cm x 25cm (8in x 10in)
- Nursery Fresh
- Bold eye-catching two-tone double blooms
- Perfect for creating a bold border of colour around a bed
- Thrive in full sun with plenty of watering
- Will require cover or bringing indoors during the winter months
Lovingly grown by our trusted nursery in England, each bedding plant will be grown in perfect conditions to allow them to develop beautiful flowers and foliage. Once ready, they will be dispatched directly to your door.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, your bedding plants will be delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will keep your plants safe and secure on their journey to your home.
- Watering: Before planting your bedding plants, it is important to provide them with a generous watering. This can be done by letting the roots of each plant submerge in a bucket of water. Once all air bubbles have escaped, allow each plant to drain. If you are planting your bedding plants in a hanging basket, you will need to water them more frequently (ideally once a day).
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Feed: To really flourish, your bedding plants should have adequate feed. You can either add a slow release fertilizer to their compost, or mix feed into their watering on a weekly basis.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flower Colour||Red, White, Yellow|
|Flowering Month||June, July, August, September|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Eventual Height||Under 0.3m|
|Eventual Spread||Under 0.3m|
|Supplied As||5cm Plug|
|Supplied As||Plug Plant|