Add a stylish country touch to your flower and herb garden with this lovely cascading feature. Grow your herbs, flowers and small vegetables within the pockets of this modern wood effect tiered water feature. Water cascades between each layer, and looks great when fully planted in both country and urban settings.
- Solar powered - no need for a mains socket, making it great for all garden locations
- Made from high quality polyresin - hard-wearing and will ensure product durability
- Fully self-contained - no need for an additional reservoir
- Dark wood effect resin - UV and frost resistant for extended durability
- Compact design with tiered planting pockets
- Easy installation - connect pump to solar panel and place in direct sunlight
- Designed for outdoor use
- Height: 42cm (16.5ins) x Width: 39cm (15.4ins) x Depth: 39cm (15.4ins)
- Solar panel, pump and 3m (10ft) of cable supplied
- Pump voltage: 6V
This modern and chic water feature that is cleverly disguised to appear as wood is actually made from high quality polyresin material, which is lighter and more practical than wood. Combining classic looks and modern manufacturing techniques, polyresin is both frost and UV resistant, helping this water feature to withstand the elements. Its cast stone effect finish makes it ideal for outdoor use. This feature is entirely self-contained including the pump and internal reservoir.
Why Solar Power?
Solar powered water features allow you to enjoy all the benefits of a water feature without the need for a mains power supply.
- Environmentally friendly - the solar features are quiet and non-polluting
- Cost effective - no operating costs and requires minimal maintenance
- Easy to move around - you can place your solar feature anywhere you like in your garden or on your balcony, just as long as the solar panel can see the sun
- Quick installation - no need for digging an armoured cable down your garden which can be costly and time-consuming
- Safe - there is no risk as solar power has a very low voltage
Also available in Dark wood: