Delphinium Collection | 4 x 10.5cm Pots
Illuminate your garden's borders with a mix of vivid Delphinium varieties
Admired by gardeners for their tall height and being laden with vivid flowers, Delphiniums are perfect for adding towers of colour to the back of your garden's borders. Although a quintessential addition to a cottage garden, these Delphiniums will complement a range of garden styles, particularly those embracing cooler-hued themes. Carefully put together by our nursery staff, this collection includes a curated mix of Delphinium varieties that will provide striking interest from the onset of summer. Please note, we cannot guarantee the exact mix you will receive, but our nursery staff will endeavour to select the most diverse varieties available.
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Structural Plants
- Low Maintenance
- Sublime Colours
- Perfect for Cottage Gardens
Planting TipPlant at the back of a sunny border for a dazzling focal point...
- Supplied As: 4 x 10.5cm pots
- Flowering Period: Summer and autumn
- Special Care: Cut back faded flower spikes for further flowering
- Preferred Location: Full sun
- Soil Type: Well-drained
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flower Colour||Blue, Purple|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||10.5cm Pot|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|