Deluxe Battery Heated Motorcycle Glove Liners - by Warmawear™ - Large
- "Instant Heat" - the glove liners warm up very quickly thanks to our improved energy efficient design
- Combine the liner with your skiing, hiking or motorcycle gloves to take the heat with you wherever you go
- 3 heat settings - red 100%, orange 50%, and green 25%, so you can control the intensity of the heat quickly and easily
- Heating elements run down the sides and ends of the fingers where the heat is needed the most
- Advanced carbon-fibre infra-red heating elements, promoting longer battery life
- Discreet battery box with coiled cable so you can position it where it's most convenient for you, neatly concealed under your clothing
Check out our handy size guide for more!
- Small: 16cm - 17.5cm (6in - 7in)
- Medium: 17.5cm - 19cm (7in - 7.5in)
- Large: 19cm - 20.5cm (7.5in - 8in)
- Requires 3x AA batteries per liner (Not included) Add here
- Machine washable (30° gentle programme)
Motorbike gloves are expensive on their own due to the high specifications they are constrained by, but heated motorcycle gloves can run into the hundreds. Now you can transform your favourite pair into wonderful heated gloves without compromising the safety and protection that they offer. These stylish glove liners are incredibly comfortable and soft, with the heating element running around the edges of all 5 fingers, right around the tips - just where you need it the most.
Invaluable for people who suffer from the cold, such as those who suffer from Raynaud's Disease. Dr Rob Hicks - First described by Maurice Raynaud in 1862, Raynaud's is thought to affect as many as 10 million people in the UK. The temperature of your hands and feet dramatically affects the ambient body temperature, so keep your extremities warm.
When switched on, the batteries hidden in discreet battery boxes will heat the glove liners up in moments with over 2 hours of hot time from good quality batteries. This time can be dramatically increased if you only have the gloves switched on for short bursts.
To View our entire range of heated clothing CLICK HERE
The glove liners are warm and durable without being bulky. Your motorcycle gloves will slip on over them smoothly and comfortably.
Watch a video review from one of our customers in NL Canada where heated clothing really gets tested to the limits! Please note there is sound with this video review.
- Colour: Black
- Material: Polyester
- Size: One size
- Length: 5 cm
- Gender: Unisex
- Age group: Adult
- Pattern: Plain
Primrose is the place to be to Discover Everything Garden.
We were created in 2003 to become the UK's largest online-only garden centre. Thousands of plants, planters, awnings, garden furniture sets, water features and more line our digital shelves, and we're ready to fill your garden with comfort, quality, colour and style.
If you'd like to find out more, check out our 'About Us' page.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from the moment it arrives, but if you aren't you have the right to return it within 14 days. Just head to our Returns Page, send us an email, receive a returns number and fire your product back to us.
We'll refund the full cost as well as standard delivery.
Highlands and Islands
We calculate delivery costs at checkout based on your entered postcode, so you'll know at that stage if your chosen product can be sent to you. If you have any queries, please head to Contact Us and send over a form, or visit our Help Centre.
|Type||Heated Gloves, Heated Gloves, Mittens & Liners|
|Shop By Category||Clothing|