Dianthus 'Cocktail Mojito' | Pink
Green and white flowers offering a delicious sweet scent
'Cocktail Mojito' features white, lightly fringed petals, adorned by subtle green centres. Perfect for planting in a container to enhance your patio space, the beautiful flowers of this Dianthus will illuminate under the sun. Each flower offers a deliciously sweet scent, making a stroll outside a delightful venture.
- Flowering Period: May to October
- Soil and Sun Exposure: Well-drained soil receiving full sun
- Height & Spread: 35cm (14"), 30cm (12")
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 2 litres
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Green and White Flowers
- Generous Flowering Period
- Hardy and Easy to Grow
- Sweet Scent
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|