Dianthus Cocktail 'Shirley Temple' | 2L Pot
Sumptuous pale pink and fuchsia flowers, accentuating your garden from May to October
Dianthus 'Shirley Temple' features pale pink petals, that are etched with fuchsia towards their middle. As such, this cultivar is perfect for gracing your summer garden with some romantic colour.Carefully developed for over seven years, our 'Cocktail' collection includes several Dianthus perennials, that sport unrivaled colour combinations, and are additionally hardy and easy to grow. They are drought resistant, and as such, will provide a beautiful display even through the driest of summers.
- Flowering Period: May to October
- Soil and Sun Exposure: Well-drained soil receiving full sun
- Height and Spread: 35cm (14"), 30cm (12")
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 2 litres
- Fresh from the Nursery Our perennials and alpines are dispatched directly from expert growers, based within Southern England. There is no sitting around in garden centers or fulfillment centres, so you rest assured that your plant will arrive fresh, healthy and in perfect condition.
- Pale Pink and Fuchsia Flowers
- Generous Flowering Period
- Hardy and Easy to Grow
- Environmentally-Conscious Packaging
- Plant in a sunny spot to enjoy a vibrant, long-lasting display!
Our herbaceous plants are grown in optimum conditions to ensure that they flourish happily and healthily. Each plant will be sent directly from our specialist nursery based in England.
Here at Primrose, we treat sustainability as of utmost importance, and as such, each perennial or alpine will be delivered in eco-friendly packaging that will nor compromise on their protection.
The intuitive box design is entirely plastic free, and optimised to keep your plants safe in transit. The cardboard packaging is fully recyclable, resulting in a more environmentally-conscious product.
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Features||Scented Perennial Plants|
|Location||Perennial Plants For Pots|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||2L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|