Dianthus deltoides 'Brilliant' | 10.5cm Pot
Grace your garden with an abundance of stunning fuchsia flowers
A prolific flowering variety, Dianthus deltoides 'Brilliant' bears masses of vibrant pink flowers, that emerge from a bed of slender, muted green foliage. With each petal sporting unique fringed edges, this perennial is excellent for enhancing your garden with interesting shapes and textures. Come autumn, 'Brilliant's' foliage will develop a burgundy tinge, which will help maintain your garden's colour when other plants have died down.
- Flowering Period: May to September
- Soil and Sun Exposure: Most soils with full sun or part shade
- Eventual Height and Spread: (Up to) 20cm (8"), 30cm (12")
- Special Care Advice: Deadhead spent flowers to encourage a long flowering season
- Arrives As: 10.5cm Pot
- Fresh from the Nursery Our perennials and alpines are dispatched directly from expert growers, based in England. There is no sitting around in garden centers or fulfillment centres, so you rest assured that your plant will arrive fresh, healthy and in perfect condition.
- Evergreen Foliage
- Long Flowering Period
- Unique Fuchsia Flowers
- Easy to Grow
- Plant along a rockery for a vibrant flowering display...
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Eventual Height||Under 0.3m|
|Supplied As||10.5cm Pot|
|Supplied As||10.5cm Pot|
|Awards||Award of Garden Merit|
|Sale Type||3 for 2 - 10.5cm Bedding/Perennial|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|