Dianthus Scented 'Romance' | 2L Pot
Fragrant, ruffled pink flowers, surrounded by pretty evergreen foliage
This scented Dianthus variety features sumptuous, deep-pink blooms, that emerge from slender grey-green stalks. Releasing a beautiful scent, this variety will give passers by a treat when planted in a pot or container. Dianthus 'Romance' additionally sports evergreen foliage, so your garden will benefit from pretty greenery all year round.
- Flowering Period: Spring to Summer
- Soil and Sun Exposure: Tolerates most well-drained soils with full sun
- Eventual Height and Spread: (Up to) 0.5 metres, 0.5 metres
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 2Ls
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Pink Scented Flowers
- Evergreen Foliage
- Easy to Grow
- Sustainable Packaging
- Plant in a container amongst other colourful Dianthus varieties...
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Location||Perennial Plants For Shade|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||2L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Suitable For Shade||Suitable for Shade|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|