Dianthus 'Tickled Pink' | 2L Pot
Free-flowering, vibrant fuchsia blooms releasing a rich, sweet scent
Dianthus 'Tickled Pink' comprises of a lovable, evergreen perennial with a free-flowering and compact habit. Throughout the entireity of summer, Tickled Pink will bear masses of ruffled fuchsia blooms, that release a rich, sweet scent. Perfect for adding a fun pop of colour within your sunnier borders, Tickled Pink additionally sports silver-blue, evergreen foliage; the perfect accompaniment to the surrounding, warmer-toned blooms. This variety additionally makes a wonderful cut flower, and is hence perfect for creating beautiful and fragrant floral arrangements.
- Flowering Period: May to September
- Soil and Sun Exposure: Well-drained soil, receiving full sun
- Eventual Height and Spread: 25cm (10"), 25cm (10")
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 2 litres
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Fuchsia Flowers
- Beautiful Sweet Scent
- Generous Flowering Period
- Environmentally-Conscious Packaging
Planting TipCut flowers and place in a vase for a fun and fragrant display...
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Evergreen|
|Features||Evergreen Perennials, Scented Perennial Plants|
|Location||Perennial Plants For Pots|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Eventual Height||Under 0.3m|
|Eventual Spread||Under 0.3m|
|Supplied As||2L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|