Digitalis 'Pink Panther' | 2L Pot
howy, vibrant pink flowers resting on tall stalks, perfect for herbaceous borders
This showy Foxglove variety sports trumpet-shaped, pink flowers, that encircle pale green, upright stalks. The tall height and beautiful colouring of this perennial makes it ideal for the back of a border, where it will add a graceful pop of colour to a cottage garden. This variety is highly appealing to pollinators, so your garden will inevitably attract plenty of beneficial wildlife.
- Flowering Period: June to August
- Soil and Sun Exposure: Moist humus-rich soil, that receives full sun
- Eventual Height and Spread: 0.7 metres, 0.4 metres
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 2L
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Pink Trumpet-Shaped Flowers
- Perfect for Cottage Gardens
- Easy to Grow
- Sustainable Packaging
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Features||Tall Perennial Plants|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||3L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|