Digitalis x 'Foxlight Rose Ivory' | 3L Pot
Unique, deep pink flowers, adorned by peach-coloured throats
This unique Foxglove variety sports trumpet-shaped, pink and peach flowers, which gather around their upright stalks. The tall height and beautiful colours of this perennial makes it a good addition to the back of a border, where it will add a bold pop of colour to a cottage garden. The foliage of this Digitalis is semi-evergreen, so you will enjoy beautiful greenery for a large portion of the year.
- Flowering Period: Spring to Summer
- Soil and Sun Exposure: Moist, well-drained soil, with full sun or part shade
- Eventual Height and Spread: (Up to) 1 metre, 1 metre
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 3Ls
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Pink and Orange Flowers
- Perfect for Cottage Gardens
- Easy to Grow
- Sustainable Packaging
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Features||Tall Perennial Plants|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||3L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|