The use of the Dust Mite Controller may prove to be the best aid in the prevention and treatment of allergies for many years.
"Clinical studies have shown that there was a significant reduction in allergy symptoms with the group using the Dust Mite Controller. There was also a significant reduction in the use of medicine"
Dr. G Brivio
Dust mites may be the cause of even more allergies than expected:It is now believed that over exposure to the dust mite may even result in a person becoming allergic to pollen and developing hay fever.
It is also thought that the dust mite might be responsible for up to 50% of respiratory asthma, eczema and rhinitis conditions.
The Dust Mite Controller is a non toxic device, without the use of chemical substances. It is completely ecological and effectively reduces the number of dust mites and the allergens they produce.
How Does It Work
The Dust Mite Controller simply plugs into your socket and emits a complicated range of ultrasonic waves covering up to 62.8 cubic metres. These sounds interfere with the feeding and reproductive cycles of the dust mite, immediately reducing the amount of allergens produced (faecal matter) and over a period cause the population of mites to decrease.
Total Safe to Humans and Pets
Scientifically & Clinically proven
Reduces Risk of Asthma and also improves symptoms
Improves Quality of Life
What are Dust Mites
Mites are microscopic spiders the size of 200u. In particular, Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus and Dermatophagoides farinae, living in house dust, are important agents responsible for allergic disorders.
These mites live in house dust and in bed components (like mattresses and pillows), feeding on epithelial dander.
Temperature of 18-21 degrees c and 65% -70% relativehumidity represent the best conditions for their growth.They live between 2-4 months, producing each female 20-50 eggs .
Allergic disorders due to house dust mites. Mites are the main responsible agents for perennialallergic disorders, such as rhinitis and bronchial asthma.
The patients suffering are normally allergic to fecal pellet of mites, that is rich in allergens .
After having identified mites as the cause of the allergic disease of the patient, the treatment is mainly based on avoidance of mites and on specific immunotherapy.
The elimination of mites (or the reduction of their numbers) is the procedure to follow in any case.