A pack of ten ECOposts designed to support ECOedge garden edging. This practical slate-effect garden edging is perfect for all your edging needs. This versatile edging is great for making crisp borders between lawns, paths and flowerbeds but is also perfect for pond edges or vegetable patches. Made entirely from recycled plastic, ECOedge and ECOposts are great for the environment and are a must-have for the eco-conscious gardener.
- Great for the environment - Made entirely from recycled plastic, ECOposts are great for the ecological gardener
- Long lifespan - Rot resistant, these posts can last for years in your garden
- Quick and easy to install - Simply knock the ECOposts into the ground then screw on the ECOedge
- Versatile design - perfect for edging walkways, flower beds and borders, vegetable gardens and even ponds
- Height 38cm (15in) x Width 4cm (1½in)
- Comes in a pack of 10
ECOedging is quick and easy to set up in your garden. Simply place the ECOposts 50cm (20in) apart and knock them into the ground, ensuring that the tops of the posts are at the same level. Using two stainless steel screws per post, attach the edging to the outer sides of the posts. With its flexible design, ECOedge is great for using for curved paths, flower beds and even ponds.