Erigeron 'Sea Breeze' | 3L Pot
Blanket emtpy areas with mauve flowers adorned by large yellow centres
A low-growing perennial, 'Sea Breeze' will bear masses of mauve-pink flowers, that feature vibrant yellow centres. The daisy-like shape of these flowers makes this perennial ideal for informal arrangements, whilst their foliage will provide generous ground cover. This Erigeron proudly carries the 'Perfect for Pollinators' logo, assuring you that your summer garden will attract and nuture beneficial wildlife.
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Soil and Sun Exposure: Moist well-drained soil, with full sun
- Eventual Height and Spread: (Up to) 0.5 metres, 0.5 metres
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 3Ls
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Mauve-Pink Flowers
- Perfect for Pollinators
- Easy to Grow
- Sustainable Packaging
Planting TipPlant around a rock garden to establish pretty ground cover and attract beneficial wildlife
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Common Name||Mexican Fleabane|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||3L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|