Say goodbye to prying paws and unwanted guests in your garden with these brilliant Fence and Wall spikes. If you're worried about the security of your garden from intruders and pests alike, then this could be the ideal solution.
With super simple installation and the choice to cut strips to size as you place them where you need, this really is a versatile way to ward off animal pests. Here in green, the strips will blend subtly onto trees, mossy surfaces, painted walls and fences and more.
We understand that no two gardens are the same and so the flexible strips can be attached to trees and even bend to awkward shapes and dips without compromising their effectiveness.
Available in many more colours, click here to see our full range
- Strong polypropylene is durable and sturdy
- Cost effective - great on a budget
- UV treated and weather resistant
- Subtle and discreet choice, unlike unsightly barbed wire
- Green colour is easy to blend with painted surfaces, trees and walls
- Humane invention is designed for discomfort not injury
- Flexible strips feature groove hinges to allow a better fit to curved surfaces
- Easily attached to fences, trees, railings and walls with glue, nails or screws
- Cut or drill more holes for custom fits
More than I expected, ideal - did what it said on the description
There's no need to sleep uneasy whilst local wildlife clamber into your garden and leave unwanted surprises or rifle through your rubbish. The studs on our fence and wall spike strips are cones of polypropylene, which means they are sturdy, reliable, weather proof, flexible and do not intend to cause any harm to animals. These studs make it very difficult for them to cross into your property.
End to End Spikes
Our new design not only has smaller spikes to prevent cats from stepping between the spike rows, but it also has end to end rows of spikes. Unlike the traditional design (shown in terracotta colour) which leaves a paw sized gap where the spikes meet, the new design (shown in green) has total coverage.
Non Intrusive and Humane Choice
These studs are designed to be a repellent: bare hands and paws alike should not be able to climb over your walls and fences. However, whilst they are effective, they are not designed to hurt or maim wildlife. The strips have even been featured on BBC's 'Beat the Burglar' proving their usefulness in deterring thieves and intruders too.
The specially chosen colours of these strips should merge into the atmosphere of your garden.
High Quality Innovation
These uncomplicated strips have been designed here in the UK out of strong innovative polypropylene, so you can be sure of the quality. Created with practicality in mind, the durable deterrent will last all through the seasons. We have designed a 45cm strip so that you can easily measure and fit your strips, and the little spikes have been added to prevent paws from treading between the spikes.
These popular and sturdy strips have even been featured on The Alan Titschmarsh Show!
The strips are made from a firm but flexible material. You can:
- Bend the strips to shape at home by immersing in hot water until malleable
- Use bendy grooves to fit to different surfaces
- Use these strips on your fences, archways, sheds, railings and more
- Use scissors, a saw or a knife to cut them lenghtways for narrow custom strips by following the hinge grooves
- Line strips up side by side to cover wider areas
Easy to Cut
The PestBye Fence Spikes incorporate clear channels between spike rows allowing you to cut them to the length required. Previous designs have only allowed strips to be cut at a diagonal leaving gaps at the end of the spikes.
Easy to Form
Channels running the length of the spike strips allow them to be shaped to fit curved fence panel tops.
Strong and Reliable
The studs on our strong strips wont bend or compress thanks to their strong filled shape. The length of our spikes are supported by the conical shape to give them extra all round support making a deterrent built to last.
Combine these fantastic strips with our extensive range of pest control and garden security for real peace of mind.