This stylish planter combines the classic appearance of stone with the modern material of fibreclay. This innovative material is exceedingly durable while being lighter than stone – perfect for your garden. The dark, organic colours of this planter can blend in with the earthy tones of your garden to create a more natural feel, or it can be contrasted with flurries of colourful blossoms to make an eye-catching centrepiece.
- Durable construction - Made from innovative fibre clay for extra durability
- Lightweight - Far lighter than genuine stone, this planter is easy to place anywhere in your garden
- Realistic finish - This planter looks and feels just like real stone without the weight
- Weather resistant - Fibreclay is frost resistant so is great for withstanding the British weather
- Diameter 31cm (12¼in) x Height 30cm (12in)
Fibreclay is an innovative material which is perfect for using in gardens. It is lightweight enough to easily position in your garden while being extremely durable with frost and UV resistant properties, helping it avoid frost damage and discolouration in strong sunlight. Fibreclay is also porous, meaning that it allows the circulation of air and water, allowing the roots of your plants to breathe. This practical yet stylish planter is a great choice for any gardener who needs to add a touch of style to their lawn or patio.