Put a spell on your friends and neighbours with this enchanting cauldron shaped fibreclay planter. Cleverly designed with a mottled finish this planter looks just like real aged copper while being significantly lighter and more suitable for your garden. Why not plant it with plumes of dark red plants like poinsettias or shrubbery like a gorgeous butterfly bush? This striking planter can make a beautiful focal point in your garden which will bewitch your visitors for years to come.
- Striking design - With a flared opening, twisted handle and mottled finish this planter looks just like a real copper cauldron
- Durable construction - Made from innovative fibre clay for extra durability
- Lightweight - Far lighter than genuine stone, this planter is easy to place anywhere in your garden
- Realistic finish - This planter looks and feels just like real stone without the weight
- Weather resistant - Fibreclay is frost resistant so is great for withstanding the British weather
- Diameter 55cm (22in) x Height 35.5cm (14in)
Fibreclay is an innovative material which is perfect for using in gardens. It is lightweight enough to easily position in your garden while being extremely durable with frost and UV resistant properties, helping it avoid frost damage and discolouration in strong sunlight. Fibreclay is also porous, meaning that it allows the circulation of air and water, allowing the roots of your plants to breathe.