This stylish fibreclay planter is perfect for those who want the look of real stone in their garden without the extra weight. With a realistic slate finish, this planter is great for making a statement in your garden while being extra durable and weather resistant. This planter is perfect for long-stemmed lollipop topiary or other small trees for a modern, professional look. Its dark stone finish can also make a beautiful contrast against colourful bedding plants or tall, fanned ferns.
- Lightweight - Far lighter than genuine stone, this planter is easy to place anywhere in your garden
- Durable construction - Made from innovative fibre clay for extra durability
- Realistic finish - This planter looks and feels just like real stone without the weight
- Weather resistant - Fibreclay is frost resistant so is great for withstanding the British weather
- Width 43cm (17in) x Depth 43cm (17in) x Height 86cm (34in)
This fibreclay planter is great for keeping outside all year round due to its added frost resistance which means that it can stave off the effects of cold English weather for longer. Fibreclay is also porous, meaning that it allows the circulation of air and water, allowing the roots of your plants to breathe. This practical yet stylish planter is a great choice for any gardener who needs to add a touch of style to their lawn or patio.