Enjoy a drink or party in the garden any time of year. This super 1500W infrared heater provides targeted heat instantly, using low frequency waves.
*cost is based on 14p per kw/h,
on 1500kW heat setting
The heater combines a robust structure with excellent design, making the product ideal for both commercial and domestic use.
This new hanging heater will keep you warm on chilly summer nights and is versatile enough to be placed in a variety of locations such as, within suitably sized tents, indoors, or under awnings or gazebos.
- Cheap to operate - only 21p an hour running cost, without the need to purchase fuel
- Versatile - IP24 approval means that this heater is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, with waterproof properties
- Long lasting - energy efficient halogen bulb provides up to 5000 hours of lamp life
- Anodized extruded Aluminium Alloy Frame - durable, long lasting and stylish
- Multi-functional - a source of both heat and light, ideal for socialising into the night
- Height: 26cm (10¼in)
- Diameter: 42.5cm (1ft 4¾in)
- Cable length: 5m
- Hanging chain: 50cm (1ft 7¾in)
- Power: 220-240V, 1500W
- Heating element: Halogen bulb
- Heats an area of approximately 9m² (96ft²)
Install the heater between 30 to 50cm below an awning/gazebo
Why should I choose an Infrared Heater?
When it comes to heating, electric heaters have several advantages over traditional gas heaters, fire pits, chimeneas, etc. The heat warms objects over a wide area, which means you and your guests have a larger area in which you can stay warm in. The electric heater doesn't have a flame and it doesn't burn oxygen, making it much safer and a more suitable option to use indoors than heaters with real flames.
- Safe - no worries about pressurised gas or storing cylinders and, unlike gas, no annual servicing
- Silent - it's electric
- Clean - no smells and virtually maintenance-free
- Compact - clean and easy to store
- Effective - infrared rays warm instantly, giving a feeling of comfort from the moment it is switched on
- Efficient - unaffected by drafts
- Economical and environmentally friendly - cheaper than gas heating. It is a very eco-friendly heater that will reduce your carbon footprint.