*cost is based on 14p per kw/h,
on 1500kW heat setting
Enjoy a drink or party in the garden any time of year. This super 1500W infrared heater provides targeted heat instantly by using low frequency waves. The heater can be wall mounted, overhead mounted, or you can buy one of our sturdy stands to make your heater mobile and free standing. The heater combines a robust structure with an excellent design, making it ideal for both commercial and domestic use.
- Cheap to operate - only 21p an hour running cost
- Versatile - IP55 approval means that this heater is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, with waterproof properties
- long lasting - energy efficient halogen bulb provides up to 5000 hours lamp life
- Anodized extruded aluminium alloy frame - durable, long lasting and stylish
- Multi-functional - a source of both heat and light, ideal for socialising into the night
- Convenient remote control - operate your heater from a distance, without having to disrupt the party
- Mounting bracket included for simple wall fixing
- Height: 28.5cm (11¼in)
- Width: 82.5cm (2ft 8½in)
- Depth: 27cm (10½in)
- Power: 220-240V, 1500W
- Cable length: 2m
- Heating element: clear halogen bulb
- Heats an area of approximately 9sqm
Easy Fit Wall Mount
This easy fit wall mount provides extra stability and flexibility. It enables you to be able to fix your heater onto a wall with ease, and once the heater is up, you are able to angle the heater to where you need the warmth to be.
On/Off Manual Switch
A helpful, waterproof on/off switch has been placed underneath the heater for easy-to-reach access.
Our heater doesn't just keep everyone warm, it can also light up your evening with its useful LED lights built into the heater.
Why should I choose an Infrared Heater?
When it comes to heating, electric heaters have several advantages over traditional gas heaters, fire pits, chimeneas, etc. The heat warms objects over a wide area, which means you and your guests have a larger area in which you can stay warm in. The electric heater doesn't have a flame and it doesn't burn oxygen, making it much safer and a more suitable option to use indoors than heaters with real flames.
- Safe - no worries about pressurised gas or storing cylinders and, unlike gas, no annual servicing
- Silent - it's electric
- Clean - no smells and virtually maintenance-free
- Compact - clean and easy to store
- Effective - infrared rays warm instantly, giving a feeling of comfort from the moment it is switched on
- Efficient - unaffected by drafts
- Economical and environmentally friendly - cheaper than gas heating. It is a very eco-friendly heater that will reduce your carbon footprint.