*cost is based on 14p per kw/h,
on 1500kW heat setting
Enjoy a drink or party in the garden at any time of year. This super 1500W infrared heater provides targeted heat instantly by using low frequency waves.
The heater can be wall mounted, overhead mounted, or attached to a freestanding pole so that you can take the warmth wherever you go. The heater combines a robust structure with an excellent design, making it ideal for both commercial and domestic use.
- Cheap to operate - only 21p an hour running cost
- Long lasting - halogen infrared heating element lasts for up to 5000 hours
- Versatile - IP55 approval means that this heater is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use with waterproof properties
- Anodized extruded aluminium alloy frame - this heater is strong and sturdy with a high level of longevity
- Multi-functional being a source of both heat and light, making this heater ideal for socialising late at night
- Stable base - will help to prevent this heater from accidentally falling over
- Convenient remote control - operate your heater from a distance, without having to disrupt the party
- Freestanding pole - makes your heater more mobile and gives you the option to place your patio heater wherever you would prefer
- Colour - the main body of the heater is an attractive aluminium silver with plastic black sides
- Height: 28.5cm (11¼in)
- Depth: 27cm (10½in)
- Width: 82.5cm (2ft 8½in)
- Adjustable pole height: 81cm - 243cm (2ft 7¾in - 7ft 11½in)
- Power: 220-240V, 1500W
- Cable length: 2m
- Heating element: Clear halogen bulb
- Heats an area of approximately 9sqm
| Easy Fit Wall Mount|
This easy fit wall mount provides extra stability and flexibility. It enables you to fix your heater onto a wall with ease, and once the heater is up, you are able to angle the heater to where you need the warmth to be.
|On/Off Manual Switch|
A helpful, waterproof on/off switch has been placed underneath the heater for easy-to-reach access.
The appliance also comes with a handy remote control to adjust the setting of your heater without even getting up from your seat.
Our heater doesn't just keep everyone warm, it can also light up your evening with its useful LED lights built into the heater.
Make your heater more mobile with this freestanding pole that accompanies your heater. It's perfect for when you fancy a change of location, whether that be in your garden or elsewhere. As long as there is a power source, this stand will enable you to bring the warmth to wherever you want it to be.
Why should I choose an Infrared Heater?
When it comes to heating, electric heaters have several advantages over traditional gas heaters, fire pits, chimeneas, etc. The heat warms objects over a wide area, which means you and your guests have a larger area in which you can stay warm in. The electric heater doesn't have a flame and it doesn't burn oxygen, making it much safer and a more suitable option to use indoors than heaters with real flames.
- Safe - no worries about pressurised gas or storing cylinders and, unlike gas, no annual servicing
- Silent - it's electric
- Clean - no smells and virtually maintenance-free
- Compact - clean and easy to store
- Effective - infrared rays warm instantly, giving a feeling of comfort from the moment it is switched on
- Efficient - unaffected by drafts
- Economical and environmentally friendly - cheaper than gas heating. It is a very eco-friendly heater that will reduce your carbon footprint.