This heater is built to withstand the elements. Its aluminium die-casting is rustproof and highly durable, and is rated IP55, meaning it is highly resistant to dust and moisture and can be left outdoors in any weather. It is free-standing, meaning it can be placed anywhere without the need to be propped up, and comes with a 1.7M power cable. Despite its durability, it is extremely compact and slimline, making it easy to position in a location of your choice, and convenient to store away when not in use.
- Cheap to operate - less than 13p an hour running cost
- Long lasting - halogen infrared heating element lasts for up to 5000 hours
- Versatile - IP55 approval means that this heater is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use with waterproof properties
- Two heat settings - allowing you to control the temperature most convenient for you
- Equipped with a safety tilt switch if the heater should fall over, it automatically switches off
- Convenient remote control makes it easy to switch the heater on or off, or change between heat settings
- Sturdy base will prevent heater from falling over, making this ideal for families as it is child friendly
- Aluminium die-casting is rustproof and highly durable
- Length: 58cm (1ft 11in)
- Height: 160cm (5ft 3in)
- Depth: 16cm (6ft 3in)
- Cable length: 1.7m (5'7")
- Heating area coverage: 7sqm (75 sq. ft.)
- Heat settings: 900W and 1800W
- Bulb type: Halogen infrared heating element
The heater requires a minimum safe distance of 1m from items effected by heat.
*cost is based on 14p per kw/h,
on 900kW heat setting
This attractive slimline heater is electric, meaning that it is easy to use and energy efficient.
This electric heater uses a carbon fibre infrared heating element, which has many advantages over gas heaters. It is up to 30% more energy efficient than gas, saving you money and helping to reduce your carbon footprint. It has two heat settings so that you can choose your ideal temperature, and save further energy by switching it from 1800W to 900W. It can heat an area of up to 7m² (75 sq. ft.), making it ideal for either a party on your patio, or for commercial use in pub gardens, etc. It does not give off any harmful fumes or burn up the oxygen in the surrounding area, making it safer than gas, and suitable for indoor use if necessary.
It is equipped with several clever features designed to make it as safe and easy to use as possible. For instance, the tilt switch feature means that if the heater should fall over, it will automatically switch off. It comes equipped with a remote control so that you can switch it on or off, or change the heat settings, without the need to rise from your chair.
Another advantage of electric over gas heating is its ease of use. This heater is completely maintenance-free. No need for gas cylinders or annual servicing simply plug in and enjoy instant heat from the carbon fibre infrared heating element. Infrared heat only heats the objects surrounding it, not the air. This makes the heater more effective and energy efficient.
Why should I choose an Infrared Heater?
When it comes to heating, electric heaters have several advantages over traditional gas heaters, fire pits, chimeneas, etc. The heat warms objects over a wide area, which means you and your guests have a larger area in which you can stay warm in. The electric heater doesn't have a flame and it doesn't burn oxygen, making it much safer and a more suitable option to use indoors than heaters with real flames.
- Safe - no worries about pressurised gas or storing cylinders and, unlike gas, no annual servicing
- Silent - it's electric
- Clean - no smells and virtually maintenance-free
- Compact - clean and easy to store
- Effective - infrared rays warm instantly, giving a feeling of comfort from the moment it is switched on
- Efficient - unaffected by drafts
- Economical and environmentally friendly - Low running costs, calculated at just 12.6p per hour, approximately one third the cost of gas heating. Very eco-friendly heater, reduce your carbon footprint.