Discover the luxury of having a remote controlled 1800W halogen heater in your garden, enabling you to enjoy being outdoors for longer. It can be mounted on a wall, installed as an overhead heater, or even attached to parasols and awnings. It is the perfect outdoor heating solution for garden parties and barbecues.
- Affordable - costing under 30p an hour to run, this heater is energy efficient and will save you money compared to other heaters
- Long-lasting - up to 5000 hours lamp life, making this heater reliable and energy efficient
- Versatile - IP55 approval means that this heater is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, with waterproof properties
- Multi-functional - a source of both heat and light
- Convenient remote control - makes it easy for you to control your heater from a distance
- Length: 78cm (30.7in)
- Width: 46cm (18.1in)
- Depth: 20cm (7.9in)
- Power cord: 2m
- Bulb type: ruby red halogen bulb
- Heats an area of approximately 14sqm
*cost is based on 14p per kw/h,
on 1.8W heat setting
With the ability to provide warmth for an area of up to 14 square metres without emitting any odours, the electric halogen heater is also supplied with wall brackets so that you can mount it overhead, under an awning, or on a wall with ease. The heater has an integral LED to indicate when it is switched on, and can be operated at a distance with the remote control. Made of hard-wearing aluminium alloy, the heater is designed with practicality in mind. The tilting mechanism allows you to adjust the heater for optimal performance so that you can relax in the comfort of your garden or patio, and it is environmentally friendly as well as long lasting. As the heater is water resistant, it is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, and is ideal for commercial and domestic use.
Please note: This product comes complete with a wall bracket. If you would like to use the heater with a parasol you will need to purchase a Parasol Bracket.
Why should I choose an Infrared Heater?
When it comes to heating, electric heaters have several advantages over traditional gas heaters, fire pits, chimeneas, etc. The heat warms objects over a wide area, which means you and your guests have a larger area in which you can stay warm in. The electric heater doesn't have a flame and it doesn't burn oxygen, making it much safer and a more suitable option to use indoors than heaters with real flames.
- Safe - no worries about pressurised gas or storing cylinders and, unlike gas, no annual servicing
- Silent - it's electric
- Clean - no smells and virtually maintenance-free
- Compact - clean and easy to store
- Effective - infrared rays warm instantly, giving a feeling of comfort from the moment it is switched on
- Efficient - unaffected by drafts
- Economical and environmentally friendly - Low running costs, calculated at just 25.2p per hour, approximately one third the cost of gas heating. Very eco-friendly heater, reduce your carbon footprint.