Fantastic item. Looks great and makes such a difference to a cold night. Highly recommended.
*cost is based on 14p per kw/h,
on 1.8W heat setting
Enjoy a drink or party in the garden at any time of year. This super 2100W infrared heater provides targeted heat instantly, using low frequency waves.
The heater combines a robust structure with excellent design, making the product ideal for domestic use.
This new hanging heater will keep you warm on chilly summer nights and has the versatility to be placed within suitably sized tents, indoors or under awnings and gazebos.
- Cheap to operate - less than 13p an hour running cost, without the need to buy fuel
- Versatile - IP24 approval means that this heater is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, with waterproof properties
- long lasting - energy efficient halogen bulb can provide up to 5000 hours lamp life
- Anodized extruded aluminium alloy frame - durable, long lasting and stylish
- Multi-functional - a source of both heat and light, ideal for socialising into the night
- Multiple heat settings - allows you to adjust the temperature depending on the weather, helping you to save both energy and money
- convenient remote control - switch your heater on and off or control the heat settings from the comfort of your seat using the handy remote control
- Easily attach to ceilings using the hanging chain and clip provided
- Height: 35cm (13.7 in)
- Diameter: 60cm (23.6 in)
- Cable length: 5m
- Hanging chain: 50cm
- Heat settings: 900W, 1200W, 2100W
- Power: 220-240V
- Heating element: clear halogen bulb
- Heats an area of approximately 9sqm
Install the heater between 30 to 50cm below an awning/gazebo. There should always be a distance of at least 6ft (183cm) between the bottom of the heater and the floor.
Why should I choose an Infrared Heater?
When it comes to heating, electric heaters have several advantages over traditional gas heaters, fire pits, chimeneas, etc. The heat warms objects over a wide area, which means you and your guests have a larger area in which you can stay warm in. The electric heater doesn't have a flame and it doesn't burn oxygen, making it much safer and a more suitable option to use indoors than heaters with real flames.
- Safe - no worries about pressurised gas or storing cylinders and, unlike gas, no annual servicing
- Silent - it's electric
- Clean - no smells and virtually maintenance-free
- Compact - clean and easy to store
- Effective - infrared rays warm instantly, giving a feeling of comfort from the moment it is switched on
- Efficient - unaffected by drafts
- Economical and environmentally friendly - cheaper than gas heating. It is a very eco-friendly heater that will reduce your carbon footprint.
For Black - CLICK HERE
For Silver - CLICK HERE