Add some serious of warmth and comfort when entertaining outdoors with this fantastic tabletop heater, ideal for dinners and all types of outdoor leisure. This heater offers a pleasant light which means that you will have everything you need to keep guests warm and parties going even in darker, colder evenings.
Use this stainless steel and anodized aluminium heater all year round, indoors and out, to keep diners, drinkers and more toasty no matter the weather.
- Cheap to operate - less than 13p an hour running cost, without the added cost of fuel
- Versatile - IP44 approval means that this heater is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Long lasting - energy efficient halogen bulb can provide up to 5000 hours lamp life
- Anodized extruded aluminium alloy frame with a classic brushed stainless steel pole - durable, long lasting and stylish
- Multi-functional - a source of both heat and light, ideal for socialising into the night
- Stable base - will help to prevent the heater from toppling over
- Multiple heat settings - allows you to adjust the temperature depending on the weather, helping you to save both energy and money
- Convenient and unique - tabletop design makes this heater ideal for indoor or outdoor gatherings and meals
- Height: 97cm (3ft 2in)
- Diameter: 38cm (1ft 3¾in)
- Cable length: 3m
- Heat settings: 900W, 1200W, 2100W
- Heating element: clear Halogen bulb
- Heats an area of approximately 9m²
*cost is based on 14p per kw/h,
on 900kW heat setting
The advantage of a tabletop heater over a standing model is that from its position in the middle of a table, it can quickly and easily heat everyone sitting at the table equally with no fuss. Thanks to its smaller stature than a standing heater, a tabletop heater can also be moved around much more easily, taken on family holidays, or just to the other side of the garden, with ease.
Bright Light and Warm Heater
This fantastic innovation is both a welcoming light for dark evenings as well as a strong and safe heater, making it ideal for all kinds of entertaining. Don't let the creeping darkness and chilly air stop you from making the most of your garden with this sleek table top heater.
The economic halogen light lasts for up to 5,000 hours, delivering bright light for evenings on end.
Multi Heat Settings
Choose from 900W, 1200W and 2100W heat settings to suit the weather any time of the year and to save on energy costs. These useful multi-heat settings will ensure guests are comfortable all year round and provides you with flexibility and control.
Spare Replacement Bulbs
This heater requires two bulbs to enable the three separate heat settings, one 900W and one 1.2kW bulb.
Why should I choose an Infrared Heater?
When it comes to heating, electric heaters have several advantages over traditional gas heaters, fire pits, chimeneas, etc. The heat warms objects over a wide area, which means you and your guests have a larger area in which you can stay warm in. The electric heater doesn't have a flame and it doesn't burn oxygen, making it much safer and a more suitable option to use indoors than heaters with real flames.
- Safe - no worries about pressurised gas or storing cylinders and, unlike gas, no annual servicing
- Silent - it's electric
- Clean - no smells and virtually maintenance-free
- Compact - clean and easy to store
- Effective - infrared rays warm instantly, giving a feeling of comfort from the moment it is switched on
- Efficient - unaffected by drafts
- Economical and environmentally friendly - cheaper than gas heating. It is a very eco-friendly heater that will reduce your carbon footprint.