We all love to have a drink or a party in the garden, but sometimes it just gets too chilly outdoors. This super 2100W infrared heater provides targeted heat instantly by using low frequency waves. The brushed stainless steel design maintains the classic appearance, making this the ideal heater for the style conscious home owner.
- Highly efficient golden tube heating element will last for up to 5000 hours
- Adjustable height and tilting head gives you the option to increase heat focus by positioning the heater at the height and angle which will benefit most of your guests
- Versatile - IP44 approval makes the heater suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Multi-functional - a source of both heat and light
- Sturdy base will ensure that this heater will not fall over easily
- Base Diameter: 58cm (1ft 10¾in)
- Shade Diameter: 74cm (2ft 5in)
- Total Height: 224cm (7ft 4in)
- Weight: 18.5kg
- Cable length: 3m
- Heat settings: 900W/1200W/2100W
- Heating element: clear halogen bulb
*cost is based on 14p per kw/h,
on 1.8W heat setting
The tilting Firefly heater works by using golden tubes, which filters UV and most visible light (to avoid glare), allowing more infrared radiation which provides more heat as a result. These great properties help you and your guests feel warm and comfortable quicker. As well as providing heat for those nippy nights, the heater also features a lamp that provides a glowing light, which pleasantly illuminates the area in which it is placed.
The innovative tiltable head enables you to direct the heat according to where you need it most, and it can also be adjusted in height for when you need to heat a larger surface area.
This heater can also be used with an optional cover for protection in adverse weather.
Why should I choose an Infrared Heater?
When it comes to heating, electric heaters have several advantages over traditional gas heaters, fire pits, chimeneas, etc. The heat warms objects over a wide area, which means you and your guests have a larger area in which you can stay warm in. The electric heater doesn't have a flame and it doesn't burn oxygen, making it much safer and a more suitable option to use indoors than heaters with real flames.
- Safe - no worries about pressurised gas or storing cylinders and, unlike gas, no annual servicing
- Silent - it's electric
- Clean - no smells and virtually maintenance-free
- Compact - clean and easy to store
- Effective - infrared rays warm instantly, giving a feeling of comfort from the moment it is switched on
- Efficient - unaffected by drafts
- Economical and environmentally friendly - Low running costs, calculated at just 25.2p per hour, approximately one third the cost of gas heating. Very eco-friendly heater, reduce your carbon footprint.