*cost is based on 14p per kw/h,
on 900kW heat setting
This stylish patio heater is the perfect way to warm up garden areas and light up dark evenings. The halogen heater is energy efficient and far reaching, ideal for all year round warmth. Don't let the impending darkness and chill cut parties short, this multi heat setting heater is ideal for all year round use with its water proof structure.
Gorgeous rattan weave is perfect as a charming statement and will also look stunning when placed near other rattan furniture. The natural looking dark hues are ultra modern in brown, certain to decorate patios and gardens alike.
- Cheap to run - less than 13p an hour running cost
- Long lasting - high efficiency Halogen bulb lasts for up to 5000 hours
- Versatile - IP44 approval means that this heater is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Equipped with a safety tilt switch if the heater should fall over, it automatically switches off
- Anodized extruded aluminium alloy frame - durable and long lasting
- Multi-functional - a source of both heat and light, ideal for socialising into the night
- Heavy base design for stability with a classic brushed stainless steel pole
- Multiple heat settings - allows you to adjust the temperature depending on the weather, helping you to save both energy and money
- Height: 210cm (6ft 10½in)
- Base diameter: 46cm (1ft 7in)
- Cable length: 3m
- Heat settings: 900W, 1200W, 2100W
- Heating element: clear halogen bulb
- Heats an area of approximately 9m²
Bright Light and Warm Heater
This fantastic innovation is both a welcoming light for dark evenings as well as an effective and safe heater, making it ideal for all kinds of entertaining. Don't let the creeping darkness and chilly air stop you from making the most of your garden with this sleek free standing heater.
Waterproof and Durable
This lovely heater is IP44 approved, meaning that it's spray proof from any direction. Use it in gazebos, patios and in gardens all year round no matter the weather. The sleek and stylish design features a smooth curved base and a simple aluminium cover combined with a sturdy steel pole.
Safety comes first with this fantastic heater which uses both a heavy base and anti tilt system to ensure that in the unlikely event of the heater tipping, the power will time out.
Rattan Weave Base
The gorgeous brown rattan base is a charming weave which is perfectly accentuated by the shiny silver body. The rattan is durable and will look wonderful against rattan furniture.
Multi Heat Settings
Choose from 900W, 1200W and 2100W heat settings to suit the weather any time of the year and to save on energy costs. These useful multi heat settings will ensure guests are comfortable all year round and give flexibility and control over to you.
Spare Replacement Bulbs
This heater requires two bulbs to enable the three separate heat settings, one 900W and one 1.2kW bulb.
Why should I choose an Infrared Heater?
When it comes to heating, electric heaters have several advantages over traditional gas heaters, fire pits, chimeneas, etc. The heat warms objects over a wide area, which means you and your guests have a larger area in which you can stay warm in. The electric heater doesn't have a flame and it doesn't burn oxygen, making it much safer and a more suitable option to use indoors than heaters with real flames.
- Safe - no worries about pressurised gas or storing cylinders and, unlike gas, no annual servicing
- Silent - it's electric
- Clean - no smells and virtually maintenance-free
- Compact - clean and easy to store
- Effective - infrared rays warm instantly, giving a feeling of comfort from the moment it is switched on
- Efficient - unaffected by drafts
- Economical and environmentally friendly - cheaper than gas heating. It is a very eco-friendly heater that will reduce your carbon footprint.