|Enjoy a drink or party in the garden any time of year. This super 1500W infrared heater provides targeted heat instantly, using low frequency waves.
*cost is based on 14p per kw/h,
on 650kW heat setting
The heater combines a robust structure with excellent design, making the product ideal for both commercial and domestic use.
This new parasol heater will keep you warm on chilly summer nights and is versatile enough to be placed in a variety of locations such as, within suitably sized tents, indoors, or under awnings or gazebos.
- Cheap to operate - less than 10p an hour running cost, without the need to buy fuel
- Versatile - IP34 approval means that this heater is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, with waterproof properties
- Long lasting - energy efficient heating that can continue to provide warmth for up to 5000 hours
- Safety cage - provides some protection for you and your guests from the hot heating lamps
- Tipover Safeguard - if your parasol heater falls over, the safeguard immediately shuts off the heater
- Anodized extruded aluminium alloy frame - durable, long lasting and stylish
- Multi-functional - a source of both heat and light, ideal for socialising into the night
- Multiple heat settings - allows you to turn on either 1, 2 or 3 of the heaters, depending on the temperature, helping you to save both energy and money
- Collapsable - your heater folds over so it is easier to store underneath your parasol, saving space
- Height: 8.5cm (3¼in)
- Width: 1m (3ft 3¼in))
- Depth: 1m (3ft 3¼in)
- Cable length: 2m
- Power: 220-240V (650W-2000W)
- Heat settings: 650W/1300W/2000W
- Heating element: Quartz bulb
- Heating area coverage: 16sqm
Please note: Will fit any parasol pole between 25-60mm in size
1, 2, or 3 Lamp Setting
With just a simple flick of a switch, change your parasol heaters setting to using 1, 2, or all 3 heating lamps on, depending on what you need. This makes the heater versatile, giving the option of heating only the side of the table you need, and saving electricity at the same time.
This parasol heater is collapsible, which is very useful, as it makes storing it away easy and quick. Whether that be under your parasol canopy, or in the garage, being able to collapse the heating lamps means the heater takes up a lot less space and is easy to put away.
Though all these lamps should be handled with extra care, we have specially designed a safety cage to help guard against you being able to burn your hand one of the hottest parts of the halogen lamp. Sometimes accidents happen and this cage is just there to provide an extra bit of safety against potentially nasty burns.
Optional Extendable Stand And Wall Mounted Bracket
Make your heater more mobile, or attach it to a wall with these optional extras that you can buy to accompany your heater. It gives you different options, and allows you not to be confined with just using your heater with a parasol. It's perfect if you need a change of location, whether that be in your garden or elsewhere. As long as there is a power source, buying these extras will allow you the choice of where you want the warmth to be.
Why should I choose an Infrared Heater?
When it comes to heating, electric heaters have several advantages over traditional gas heaters, fire pits, chimeneas, etc. The heat warms objects over a wide area, which means you and your guests have a larger area in which you can stay warm in. The electric heater doesn't have a flame and it doesn't burn oxygen, making it much safer and a more suitable option to use indoors than heaters with real flames.
- Safe - no worries about pressurised gas or storing cylinders and, unlike gas, no annual servicing
- Silent - it's electric
- Clean - no smells and virtually maintenance-free
- Compact - clean and easy to store
- Effective - infrared rays warm instantly, giving a feeling of comfort from the moment it is switched on
- Efficient - unaffected by drafts
- Economical and environmentally friendly - cheaper than gas heating. It is a very eco-friendly heater that will reduce your carbon footprint.