*cost is based on 14p per kw/h,
on 650kW heat setting
Gone are the days of the dreaded chattering teeth, and awkwardly huddling together for warmth! Whether under a parasol or freestanding, let our handy heater keep you and your guests warm. Don't let the cold gatecrash the party, invite warmth instead.
- Tipover Safeguard - if your parasol heater falls over, the safeguard immediately shuts off the heater
- Anodized extruded aluminium alloy frame
- 3 heating lamps - keep guests warm on all sides of the table
- 3 heat setting - put on 1, 2 or all 3 heaters depending on your need
- Collapsable - your heater folds over so it is easier to store underneath your parasol
- Safety cage - adds an extra bit of safety against those hot heating lamps
- High efficiency frosted halogen heating element
- Mounting bracket for simple wall fixing
- Freestanding pole to make your heater more mobile
- Heated area up to 16sqm
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors, having waterproof properties with IP34 approval
- Up to 5000 hours lamp life
- Three heat settings - 650W/1300W/2000W
- Power: 220-240V, 650W/1300W/2000W
- 3 metres of power cord
- Colour: Main body - aluminum silver, plastic sides - black
- Stable heavy base, but easy to store when not in use
- Height 8.5cm (3¼in)
- Width 1m (3ft 3¼in)
- Depth 1m (3ft 3¼in)
- Pole height: 196.5cm (6ft 5¼in)
1, 2, or 3 Lamp Setting
With just a simple flick of a switch, change your parasol heater's setting to using 1, 2, or all 3 heating lamps on, depending on what you need. This makes the heater versatile, giving the option of heating only the side of the table you need, and saving electricity at the same time.
This parasol heater is collapsible, which is very useful, as it makes storing it away easy and quick. Whether that be under your parasol canopy, or in the garage, being able to collapse the heating lamps means the heater takes up a lot less space and is easy to put away
Though all these lamps should be handled with extra care. We have specially designed a safety cage to help guard against you burning your hand on one of the hottest parts of the halogen lamp. Sometimes accidents happen, and this cage is there to provide an extra bit of safety against potentially nasty burns.
Make your heater more mobile with this freestanding pole that accompanies your heater. It's perfect for when you fancy a change of location, whether that be in your garden or elsewhere. As long as there is a power source, this stand will enable you to bring the warmth to wherever you want it to be.
Why should I choose an Infrared Heater?
When it comes to heating, electric heaters have several advantages over traditional gas heaters, fire pits, chimeneas, etc. The heat warms objects over a wide area, which means you and your guests have a larger area in which you can stay warm in. The electric heater doesn't have a flame and it doesn't burn oxygen, making it much safer and a more suitable option to use indoors than heaters with real flames.
- Safe - no worries about pressurised gas or storing cylinders and, unlike gas, no annual servicing
- Silent - it's electric
- Clean - no smells and virtually maintenance-free
- Compact - clean and easy to store
- Effective - infrared rays warm instantly, giving a feeling of comfort from the moment it is switched on
- Efficient - unaffected by drafts
- Economical and environmentally friendly - cheaper than gas heating. It is a very eco-friendly heater that will reduce your carbon footprint.