*cost is based on 14p per kw/h,
on 700kW heat setting
Relax in your garden whatever the weather with this adjustable infrared heater. Complete with remote control, this heat system allows you to set the ideal temperature for you and guests.
This heater helps keep your outdoor spaces clear thanks to its wall mounted design, meaning you don't need to sacrifice table or patio space for your heater. The useful wall mountable design allows warm ambient heat to glow downwards onto guests. Let your dinners and parties continue outside long into the night in warmth and comfort.
- Cheap to operate - less than 10p an hour running cost with no need to worry about fuel
- Versatile - IPX4 approval means that this heater is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, with some splashing water resistance meaning that it can be left outside in the rain
- Automatic overheat protection offers safety and security for your home and gives you peace of mind
- Waterproof aluminium body - durable and long lasting
- Multi-functional - a source of both heat and light, ideal for socialising into the night
- Multiple heat settings - allows you to adjust the temperature depending on the weather, helping you to save both energy and money
- Convenient remote control allows you to manage heat settings and power from a comfortable distance
Please note: This heater is for domestic use only.
- Length: 95cm (3ft 1in)
- Width: 19cm (7½in)
- Depth: 9cm (3½in)
- Cable length: 1.7m
- Heat settings: 700W, 1400W and 2000W
- Heating element: Quartz bulb
- Heats an area of approximately 10m²
Practical Wall Bracket
This heater comes supplied with a wall mounting bracket, allowing you to attach this heater to any suitable wall, making it a simple and effective way to deliver warmth to your patio or deck. The wall bracket is completely adjustable, allowing you to direct the heat where it's needed most and doesn't inhibit easy control of the heater, thanks to the handy remote control.
High Quality Craftsmanship
Thanks to this heater, after the sun goes down there's no reason to head indoors, you can stay warm and toasty in the beautiful surroundings of your garden. Made from aluminium, this is a hard wearing yet lightweight heater. The high quality materials and construction of this heater ensure that it remains durable and maintenance free for time to come, letting you relax in your garden after dinner, no matter what season it is.
Remote Control Makes Adjustment Easy
Adjust the heat without leaving your seat using the practical remote control to raise and lower the temperature or use the timer. To save electricity, you can adjust the power of the heater, between 700W, 1400W, and 2000W, economising on your bills, and helping the environment.
Why should I choose an Infrared Heater?
When it comes to heating, electric heaters have several advantages over traditional gas heaters, fire pits, chimeneas, etc. The heat warms objects over a wide area, which means you and your guests have a larger area in which you can stay warm in. The electric heater doesn't have a flame and it doesn't burn oxygen, making it much safer and a more suitable option to use indoors than heaters with real flames.
- Safe - no worries about pressurised gas or storing cylinders and, unlike gas, no annual servicing
- Silent - it's electric
- Clean - no smells and virtually maintenance-free
- Compact - clean and easy to store
- Effective - infrared rays warm instantly, giving a feeling of comfort from the moment it is switched on
- Efficient - unaffected by drafts
- Economical and environmentally friendly - cheaper than gas heating. It is a very eco-friendly heater that will reduce your carbon footprint.