Flower Power Bedding Collection | 15 Plug Plants
Re-live the summer of love with this collection of vibrant yellow and orange flowers. All the plants in this collection have been chosen for their mix of shapes, growing habits and complimentary colours to form a display of vibrant orange broken up with purple and yellow accents that bring late'60s colour into your garden. The varieties in this collection have specially chosen to compliment each other and provide a display of colour that will add a bright touch to your garden
- Varieties Included: Bidens 'Blazing Fire' | Calibrachoa 'Can Can Sunrise' | Osteospermum 'FlowerPower Purple Sun'
- FLowering Period: June - September
- Position: Sun, Partial Shade
- Mix of Habits
- Nursery Fresh
- Low Maintenance
- Attracts Bees & Butterflies
Add organic fertiliser when planting for larger blooms in spring
- Supplied As: 2.5L Pot
- Height on Arrival: 0.9m (3ft)
- Growth Rate: Slow (1st Year) Moderate (2nd)
- Eventual Height & Spread: 3m x 2m (10 x 6.5ft)
Lovingly grown by our trusted nursery in England, each bedding plant will be grown in perfect conditions to allow them to develop beautiful flowers and foliage. Once ready, they will be dispatched directly to your door.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, your bedding plants will be delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will keep your plants safe and secure on their journey to your home.
- Watering: Before planting your bedding plants, it is important to provide them with a generous watering. This can be done by letting the roots of each plant submerge in a bucket of water. Once all air bubbles have escaped, allow each plant to drain. If you are planting your bedding plants in a hanging basket, you will need to water them more frequently (ideally once a day).
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Feed: To really flourish, your bedding plants should have adequate feed. You can either add a slow release fertilizer to their compost, or mix feed into their watering on a weekly basis.
Clematis are easy to grow. Below we address some common queries:
- Position: Clematis prefer full sun but will suffice in partial shade. Evergreen varieties need shelter and herbaceous varieties sunny spots.
- Soil Types: soil types are best ignored and remain an unwelcome confusion. Every plant will adapt to its conditions. Simply, avoid waterlogged soils and apply mulch to improve aeration.
- Planting In Pots: choose a pot around 50cm deep and be sure to apply mulch. Ensure regular watering in the warmer months.
- Hardiness: clematis can be found growing throughout temperate regions, and are well suited to the UK climate.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flower Colour||Orange, Purple, Red, Yellow|
|Flowering Month||June, July, August, September|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||5cm Plug|
|Supplied As||Plug Plant|