Flowering Drip Feeders
All plants require a constant, balanced diet of nutrients to thrive, but they can be all too easy to over or underfeed. With a drip feeder, simply snip off the cap and invert it in the soil to supply your plants with gradual, continuous nourishment and ensure healthy growth with no hassle.
- Specially formulated feed for flowering plants Ė each feeder contains a balanced formula of the ideal nutrients for your particular species of plant and supplies it with just the right dose
- No danger of under or overdosing Ė ensures your flowering plants are provided with optimal nourishment so you need not worry about them
- Provides over 2 weeksí worth of nutrients - each feeder can comfortably feed 5 plants for 15 days
- Easy to replace Ė once the liquid is gone, simply remove the feeder and substitute with a new one
- Comes ready to use Ė no mixing, no mess
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, this innovative form of fertilization is not only convenient, but guarantees lush, flourishing growth and prolonged flowering, making it ideal for your plant. Regular use can also bolster the natural defences of plants, making them more resistant in tough conditions. Perfect for hanging baskets, pots, and window boxes, drip feeders ensure that your flowers look great all summer long.
Individual drip feeder volume: 32ml
Number of drip feeders in pack: 5